LITCHI Fashion is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. LITCHI Fashion may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Clients should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- The LITCHI Fashion website is owned and operated by LITCHI Fashion; a company registered in the Republic of South Africa since 2003
- In terms of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act (ECT) 25 of 2002 and the common law of contract, these terms and conditions are valid, binding and enforceable against all persons that access the LITCHI Fashion website. We may from time to time update or change terms without notice. Kindly should check them periodically, as your continued use of the website will mean that you have accepted any revised terms.
- This agreement and the use of this website are governed by the laws of South Africa. Non-residents may use our website in order to make online purchases provided that the delivery address is in South Africa.
- You may browse or use our website for your own personal, private, educational, non-commercial and information purposes only. No other use is permitted without our prior written consent.
- The unauthorized use, copying, reproduction, variation, modification or distribution of the content of this website, the uploading of any unlawful or damaging information or viral software, or the creation of any links to our website from any other website, is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to:
Restrict your use and access to our website or part thereof in the event of any unauthorised use, suspend our website or any part there terminate your account at any time if we believe that the information supplied by you is false or incomplete.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Surname
- Contact information including telephone number and email address.
- Demographic information as address info, postcode and interests.
- Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
LITCHI Fashion require this information to understand your needs and provided you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Information may be used to improve products and services.
- Promotional emails, WhatsApp or SMS about new products, discount offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
LITCHI Fashion are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property on the website, including content, trademark trade names, logos, pictures, videos, downloads, domain names, design elements, software, source code, meta tags, databases, text, graphics, icons and hyperlinks are the property of LITCHI Fashion and as such, are protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and treaties. Subject to the rights licensed to all other rights to intellectual property on the website are reserved. No person shall amend, copy, use, decompile and/or reverse engineer the source code of the website. No person may use logos, icons or trademarks from the website as hyperlinks or for other purposes without consent from LITCHI Fashion.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Subject to the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the ECT Act, if applicable, and as far as allowed by law, LITCHI Fashion shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of any nature incurred by whomever resulting from access or use of our website or the purchase of any of our products or services. You hereby agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify us against any loss, damage or claim that we may suffer as a result of your use of our website and/or its contents contrary to these terms.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”), or (b) you have registered on our website or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
LITCHI Fashion do not share, sell, or rent individual personal information to outsiders. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
on 082 9683656
Controlling your Personal Information
By providing your personal information on our online environments you agree to the following.
I understand that by providing LITCHI Fashion with my personal contact information helps enhance my online experience with the company.
I also agree that my personal contact information will only be retained for the period of time required to fulfil the purpose of which it was collected for and that LITCHI Fashion is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, and security of my personal contact information at all times.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact telephonically as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.